The 2016-2017 Breakfast Buddies Program has now ended. A huge thank you to our parent/guardian community volunteers for giving their time and support to our program!
June 20th – Grade Nine Provincial Intermediate Math Assessment
- Last day for Chartwells Cafeteria services. Our cafeteria doors will still be open so be sure to bring your own lunches for the last few days.
- Yearbooks will be handed out to students who have purchased them at the end of the school day on Friday. There will be time for students to get autographs.
- Locker Clean-Out – This will take place during the last period of the day Friday. Students will hand in textbooks, library books and locks.
June 26th – Year end field trip. Grade nine students to Sandspit and the grade seven/eight students to Shining Waters. Please have permission slips and admission turned in by Friday, June 23rd.
- Grade Nine Closing Ceremony rehearsal will take place at 9:00am in our school gym. All grade nine students are expected to attend.
- Report cards will be given out to the grade nine students after rehearsal.
- Grade Nine Closing Ceremony at 7:00pm in the school gym. Students should arrive no earlier than 6:30pm.
- Grade Nine Dance – Will be held from 9 – 11pm in the school cafeteria. Tickets for the dance are available from Ms.Girard.
Please be sure to contact the school if your son or daughter is going to be absent.
Yearbooks are still available at a cost of $35. Students can order yearbooks in the main office of the school.
From the Athletics Department
S.I.S. Clothing Order On-line: A great selection of S.I.S. clothing can be ordered online at (sisowls.entripyshops.com).